
Brooke, Dr. Quinn, and me all in uniform. :)
Haley and I in my classroom. She got to spend the whole day with me!
Dr. Quinn reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus.
I was so blessed to have one of my favorite professors from college come visit for a day. He led a spring break trip from Taylor to Jarabacoa and spent the afternoon playing dodgeball with my students, catch with our PE teacher, and reading to students in both Brooke and my class. Even better, Dr. Quinn's daughter was able to come. My students loved Haley, and they convinced her to play with them during PE, help them with their math quiz, and get her to talk about middle school. I feel so blessed to have a part of my Taylor family here to spend time with me.

3 comments:
If only we would be lucky enough to have a taste of the DR come to visit Taylor.
I hope all is well down south. Know that I miss you.
What a fun day! Thanks for having us.
Wow makes me miss TU! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment