Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where to Begin?

Okay...so one of my goals this year has been to have my students over more often. I think I have successfully completed this goal! :) at least thus far. I've been blessed to have many students over, both from this year and last.

So here's a quick recap of all of my students' home visits.

1. Rosa and Rosemary.
Rosemary was my student last year and her sister, Rosa, who is one of Miss Staats's favorite students. They came over and we made cookies and ate pizza and talked. It was great!
Rosemary checking out the cookies

Rosa putting cookies on the tray.

2. The triplets
I was super blessed to have a trio of triplets in my class last year. They are bright, mischievous, fun loving boys, and I love spending time with them. They came over one day to play some X-box.




3. Laura, Maryed, and Ana
I decided that it would probably be a good idea to get to know some of the students in my class this year too! :) So I began by inviting 3 wonderful girls over. We made bead bracelets, brownies, and ate pizza. It was awesome. and fun. Enjoy the pictures!

Ana and me bringing the pizza in!

Maryed and Laura making the brownies with excellent teamwork. :)



Maryed, Laura, Ana, and me sporting our new bracelets!



4. THE BOYS
Most recently, this past Friday, I had all the boys in my class over. WOW. What a lot of fun! We made pizzas, played X-box, played basketball, ate a TON, and just hung out. I loved it. (although I was ready for them to go home after 3 hours!)

The boys: Estanli, Cristofer, Luis, Emmanuel, Brian, Ronnie, and Fernando


The pizzas they made!


Luis, Brian, and Emmanuel chillin. :)



The boys got to talk with their friend Dylan who moved back to the United States! They were so excited!

The aftereffects. Wow! What a whirlwind! :)




TO SEE MORE PICTURES: click here

No comments: