Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Amazing Girl.

I give You my heart; 
I give You my heart full of sin and regret.
I give You my soul; 
I give You my soul to rejoice in your name.
I give You my love: 
because You deserve it, and so much more.
 
Like those lyrics?  Thought so.  I know this wonderful, beautiful girl who is graduating from our high school this year.  Her desire is to continue to grow in the Lord and attend a Christian university where it will snow.  :)  Tonight, at Young Life, I was privileged to hear her share not only her testimony but a beautiful song she had written about the struggles and joys of following Christ. (yeah, she wrote those lyrics above...)  I love hearing her heart and pray that God continues to direct her steps in a path that will lead her closer and closer to His heart.

Unfortunately, college is expensive.  Especially Christian college.  Please consider financially helping her be able to get the opportunity that right now is just a dream. 

Contact me via Email
or
Send me a message via Facebook

Hebrews 6:10
God is not unjust; 
he will not forget your work 
and the love you have shown him 
as you have helped his  people 
and continue to help them.

No comments: