Thursday, May 27, 2010

Names in the Book of Heaven

Today I was blessed with the opportunity to share with my students about the love of Jesus and accepting Him as their Lord and Savior.  It was awesome.  I love that God gave me awesome words to use and to share with my students about how great it is to be loved by someone who is always with you. 
After our talk about things you need to know in your heart before you accept Jesus, many of them prayed with me.  I pray that as they continue to grow older, they will honor this promise to grow in a relationship with Christ, not slipping into a cultural lifestyle of apathy. 

I am so proud of my kids.  I love them a lot. 
Please continue praying for them...

1 comment:

Rachel Sawyer said...

Your students are so fortunate to have you not only as their teacher, but as a prayer warrior that is lifting them up daily. I want you to know that I have been praying for some time that you stick around for a while so that at least one of my children could have you as a teacher. God could do that, right? He IS BIG! Nonetheless, I am thankful for your heart that loves so much and that transcends the classroom.