April 26.
One of the worst days of my life.
The day I fell in love with Taylor University.
5 years.
God has brought me through a lot.
trip to Northern Ireland.
dealing with grief when one of the kids that we ministered to in Northern Ireland committed suicide months after we left.
dealing with culture shock of coming back and wanting to be serving the Living God.
but God had planted a seed.
a seed of missions and to minister to others.
that there was more to life than me.
student teaching.
first "real" job.
3 unexpected years in the Dominican Republic.
relationships built.
coming to an end.
April 26 has been a special date for me for the past 5 years. I pray that I can take time to reflect on my life and how far God has brought me every April 26...
Revelations 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, says the Lord God, He Who is and Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty (the Ruler of all).
Amen.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment