Second of all, happy Semana Santa! :)
Third of all, less than one month until Giuliana Speciale arrives!!
Seriously, isn't she one of the most gorgeous people you've ever seen?
Super cute purple leopard skirt and top :)
Melted and smashed candy bar in a diaper. classic. :)
Praying for our dear friend and her family
(almost) all the attendees
Me and James, my buddy. Can't you tell he's loving the attention?
Seriously, could I do a blog update without mentioning this cutie?
You could say I'm a little excited to welcome Giuliana into this world. Karen is one of my dearest friends here in the DR. She has the ability to brighten up the room with her beautiful smile and her beautiful heart to love others deeply. I love her sons, and I am excited to see her and her family adapt to having a daughter and a sister! :)
My favorite part of each baby shower is seeing the joy on the mama's face, being surrounded by close friends, being loved on by those they serve so often. It was definitely the same at Karen's shower. She looked amazing(!!) and the joy radiating from her was full of love and gratitude.
I felt immensely blessed to throw this baby shower for Karen and Giuliana!
Thanks Rachel Sawyer for the photos! :)
Here's a video of highlights from Karen's baby shower!!
No comments:
Post a Comment