Friday, August 14, 2009

Rabbits and Hot Dogs

The other day when I was walking home...after I walked in the gate, I looked at the tree across the fence and there was a hairless rabbit hanging from the tree. The only hair that was still on the rabbit was its head! :) Ay! After much deliberation, I decided to go ask the young man if I could take a picture of his nasty rabbit. Of course he agreed for the "Americana" so here it is...in all its glory! :) (sans head...and insides)



AND one of the best parts about being back in the Dominican Republic is the HOT DOGS! The first night after we were here, Karyn and I ordered yummy Moshe's hot dogs (our favorites!)...and maybe to you it may not look that appetizing, but for me...yummmmmmmmm!! :) Just imagine...hot dog, perfectly cooked, sliced open with mayonaise, ketchup, lettuce, cheese, and (new addition recently) beef delicately strewn upon the glory. The hot dog bun toasted to a golden brown warm and not too thick. Wow. Can life get better? :)

No comments: