 |
| Melisa, me, and Jess with Santa |
 |
| Best Friends Forever!!! |
Wednesday was fall festival! The students had a half day that started with chapel, then the kids basically went crazy, doing crafts, playing games, dancing, etc. It was a blast. Our theme this year was Cowboys, so all the kids looked SO cute in their cowboy/girl outfits!
 |
| sweet Anthony |
Last weekend for Thanksgiving weekend we decided to hit up the beach! :) On Thursday we had a staff dinner for the Americans and Dominicans at our school. It was a blast to share food (Dominican and American) together with our staff. We had a blast and had wonderful food! I was stuffed!
 |
| God Bless America snowman! |

Friday morning, I headed to the beach with Melisa, Jessica, Allison, the Speciales, Ryan, and Caroline. The ride up there was fun, through the mountains. I had taken my motion sickness medicine, so I enjoyed the ride thoroughly! :) We spent the next two days lounging on the beach, at the pool, and watching TV. It was fun to spend time with people that I love! Our house had it's own little pool with a little table in the middle and bench (the judge's table) where the boys enjoyed jumping off and seeing who could jump the furthest. It was fun to spend time with the two little boys that I love so dearly, Danny and Anthony. They are good substitutes as I miss my little cousins so much and have been more or less absent over the last 3 years.
 |
| Dan throwing Anthony into the pool |
It was hard to come back to reality, but I enjoyed knowing that I would get to celebrate my half birthday! And that I was going to get to go home in 3 weeks!!
 |
| Merry Christmas! |
1 comment:
What fun! Looks like the house my parents stayed at. Those houses are the best! Thankful you guys were able to have a blast at the beach--such an wonderful time to just get away and relax. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment