Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things to do before I turn 25...dye my hair?

Okay, so most of you know that I do enjoy the color of my hair.  But last weekend I had a slight mid-midlife crisis.  One of my friends, Jessica, decided that she wanted to highlight her hair before her birthday.  So I said, "What the hay!  I'll do it.  I've never done it and I'm getting old.  I think it's time for me to take a walk on the wild side while I'm still young and freestyling in the DR." 
So that's that.  and here are the result of my beautiful pink highlights. 



Funny sidestory:  One of the parents of my students from last year came up to me today and raved about how much she loved my hair.  Then I noticed that she had pink highlights in her hair too.  I told her that I only did it because I had seen her with her hair like that.  :)  Hilarity.  I love living in the DR. 

1 comment:

sawyers5dr said...

I'm going to have to check these out in person b/c they look so subtle in the photo that I wouldn't have noticed (but you go girl for being daring with your hair!) I've been wanting to this for a while but I assure you if I do it, I'm going for hot pink with a few turquoise or purple streaks! Subtle and me don't get along as well as dramatic and me :)