Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Shower Numero Dos

how *not* to change a baby's diaper.
praying for Laur and her family
 This past Saturday we had a brunch baby shower for my awesome friend Laura.  Laura and I have worked here in the DR together since 2008.  We both have been here for 3 years and are both on our way out after this year.    I was reminiscing on the past year and remember when Laura first told me that she and Tim were trying to have a baby (late night convos during Spring Break last April).  I remember the day in July when she called to tell me that she was having a baby!  I remember when she and Tim told everyone down here that she was pregnant.  It's been awesome to watch Laura grow into a mother...(literally and figuratively!)  Her friendship has been such a blessing to me and so it was a joy to be able to celebrate with her about the impending arrival of baby Abram James Stanley.


Hard to believe our last shower was for this sweet little guy!
Baby James got to come!



love smiling with this girl!

No comments: