The kids are really looking forward to this time. Our students have had to do two outreach projects to earn scholarships for camp. One day they had to go pick up garbage from the river and throughout town. They spent 4 hours and I think bagged almost 40 bags of trash! Isn't that awesome? Now they have a "BAB" challenge. They have to Be A Blessing to others and then write a report about how they were able to help someone else out. I think it is awesome to see our kids take ownership of the things that they want to do to help bless others.
In order to fulfill this desire, we have to raise money to help fund the scholarships for our kids. I'm asking for you to help partner with me and help fund specific kids that I have been pouring out into.
Alexandra Tejada
Cristal Parent
Gill Quezada
Claudill Mateo
These special girls have been a part of my life since I've been here at JCS. I am prayerfully asking God to help these girls see the joy of the Lord and to know that He loves them in the midst of the turmoil of life.
Thank you for continuing to support me here in the DR! :)
Information for donating to our students' Wyld Life camp: (please send me an email letting me know that you have donated, so that I can let my team leader know!)
Send Checks to:
Young Life
420 N. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Pay online by following the instructions below:
You can do this by clicking here and following the instructions below. If the link isn't working the web address is https://giving.younglife.
1. Click on "Give a Gift"
2. Click on "Young Life Area Ministry" button
3. Click on "Search by Area Number" and type in X3109. Select this ministry.
4. Click on the "Camp Scholarship" button
5. Type in the dollar amount and click "Add Gift"
THANKS again! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment