welllll...here's the deal. my ipod is biting the dust. it's like a painful death that keeps stringing me along...maybe it will be fixed. but no. it's not.
the bad news: a new ipod...the one that I really want, would cost me MORE THAN an ENTIRE month's salary. and I'm not exaggerating. We, as professional teachers, with a 4 year college degree, are making $15 US a day.
more bad news: i'm losing 2,774 songs. yes. i love music. i have so much music. and it's all adios. since my computer crashed again at the beginning of the summer, i didn't put any music back on it. BIG mistake. BIG BIG mistake. I'm losing 8 movies. I'm losing seasons 3 and 4 of the Office.
everytime I plug in my ipod to my computer it says, Firewire connections are not supported. To transfer songs, connect the USB cable provided. what does that even mean!? I don't have a Firewire cord. weird ipod things going on...and i'm not doing anything differently...
moral of the story tonight: i'm frustrated. and really, honestly sad to lose it all.
one of my new DR friends said, "maybe you're just leaning too heavily on technology." maybe she's right...but seriously. I love music. I can worship the Lord, have a dance party, laugh while watching the Office, all of it.
pray that I not be so frustrated...i'm really sad tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment