Well, when it rains, it rains. We just have to walk into town or do whatever in the rain. That's why rain coats and umbrellas come in very handy! :)
And no, not all of our roads have good sidewalks and roads. The road that we live on is dirt (with a ton of potholes!) and the road to the school is dirt, so basically I don't walk on pavement when I walk to school.
I think it rains a lot. Especially during rainy season. and hurricane season. and winter season. and all of the other seasons that they make up that include rain. :) Generally it's nice in the morning and then in the afternoon it rains (which was unfortunate for my students who had PE in the afternoon!). The rain keeps it cool, which I enjoy. Although in the winter the rain is a little much when it is so cold already!
No comments:
Post a Comment