AH! I'm home. and this HUGE life transition is finally becoming real. I've kind of had butterflies in my stomach all morning!
Yesterday I had some heavy goodbyes. I'm glad for the invention of Skype and webcams to stay connected with good friends. :) also for the possibility of Spring Break trips to Jarabacoa for friends still in college!!
The next couple of days are going to be heavy with friends (yay!!), packing, cleaning, and shopping. My agenda for today is to finish up my letters and to get my boxes ready to ship down to the DR--with my school supplies and stuff for our house.
Pray that I can enjoy these next few days as I'm frantically getting ready to leave and stressed out about everything and that I can enjoy my last quality time with family and good friends...at least for another 10 months or so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment