Thought you may want to feast your eyes upon where I'll be living for the next 10 months.
The view of the BEAUTIFUL mountains out my back yard. One way down the street... looking the other way down the street... the view from my front yard. again with the mountains. awesome blossom.
NATALIE! HI GIRLFRIEND! LOVE YOUR BLOG...& I LOVE THE FACT I CAN KEEP AN EYE ON YOU! HAVE FUN AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE LORD! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I'M PRAYING FOR YOU!
my adventures in the Dominican Republic. speaking Spanish. teaching. making friends. loving life. playing. riding my moto. and learning about Jesus. take 3.
1 comment:
NATALIE! HI GIRLFRIEND! LOVE YOUR BLOG...& I LOVE THE FACT I CAN KEEP AN EYE ON YOU! HAVE FUN
AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE LORD!
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I'M PRAYING FOR YOU!
Post a Comment